BEAUX REFLETS

Streams of light dance in every direction, refracting and reflecting, to illuminate a colourful living planet.

Providing moments to be captured and recorded through the Visual Arts.



Thursday, August 8, 2013

BocowoA - A Lull before a Storm



Having enjoyed the first few hours in feeling totally free of all Parkinson’s Disease symptoms (while being completely free of Levodopa medication for over 15 days) the recent heat wave brought with it an unaccounted for twist; and coinciding with a shortfall in the main ingredient of BocowoA, I decided reluctantly to stop the trial while this additional adversity is being hopefully dealt with.

Everything had been going so well with the tremors rapidly fading and completely gone on waking up, when out of the blue and amid the humid heat, I suddenly felt aches, muscle stiffness, pain in the elbow joints and tiredness reminiscent to a few off days I had pushed myself through back in 1989 while on holiday in India, that appeared contrary to the strides in progress I felt had been made. And now midway through a course in treatment of Ivermectine; Going upon the medicine’s list of adverse effects for its various uses, it appears that I may be infested with the Strongyloidiasis parasite or host to a similar asymptomatic beast (that has possibly been having an additional effect upon my central and peripheral nervous system for quite some time).

While this setback may have temporarily knocked me for six, I am pleased that the changes or gains through taking BocowoA have remained. I am still enjoying all the increased sensory aspects and the freeing up of the pelvic lower back region, that has provided so much more agility and mobility, and the loss of the Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms that used to stop me sleeping properly is a cherished bonus that I hope I can maintain.

I guess the biggest benefit at present, is that in general, the muscles are not cramping in sustained contraction on their own accord; beyond the occasional tremors in the (right hand) limbs (that are systematic to both Parkinson’s and the apparent parasite infestation). Added to which, the newer reactions in, the stiff when static strands in muscle tissue and tendons to the left hand shoulder, forearm and thigh, the painful limb joints, change in lung capacity and cough, tremor, nausea, dizzy spells and hot flushes, and associated body rash (predominately around the extremities of both elbows and the tanned areas of both forearms) are more readily associated to the body’s response with the presence of parasites.

The deep set pain within muscles previously considered as not being effected by my Parkinson’s and the return in the tremor is quite distressing, noting that the tremor in the limbs now has a different resonance, and I have developed a periodic yet very faint spinal tremor causing short periods of longitudinal and lateral movement to the head

The main reason to stop the trial, was the inability to continue recording and monitoring any progress without the distortions from this turn in event. Added to which, with the subsequent loss of energy caused by the new reactions, the call upon Dopamine levels are such that I have had to revert to an increased dosage in Levodopa; No doubt in response to fighting the infection, temperature control and indeed the increases or gain in active nerve cells throughout previously injured areas.

Of course in all this, I have to consider that the substantial gains to the nervous system found in using BocowoA, may have been that it was actively working against the parasite infestation (in a similar fashion to Ivermectine) to provide its good effect without actually physically addressing any of the Parkinson’s Disease.

This said, I am now truly amazed by the results achieved in using BocowoA; given the fact that I am having to deal with two separate health issues. The periods during the trial where I was producing sufficient levels in natural dopamine to cope with the whole situation provide a real sense in potential promise. For now, while I enjoy life with the vast improvements to the right hand side of the body and overall agility still intact, I am looking forward to having another bash at combatting PD once the unwanted guests dining on my dopamine has been dealt with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment